Heal Naturally from Auto Accident Injuries in Boynton Beach, FL
Every week at our Boynton Beach chiropractic clinic, we meet people of all ages struggling with the after-effects of auto accidents. Many of these people come to us weeks or months after their car crash, not realizing they had been dealing with an underlying injury all that time. If you or a loved one has concerns about auto accident injuries, we encourage you to connect with our experienced chiropractor who can help.
Types of Auto Accident Injuries
The most common types of auto accident injuries we treat at our chiropractic clinic include:
- Shoulder dislocation
- Nerve impingement or injury from overstretching (e.g., brachial plexus injury at the shoulder)
- Generalized back pain and neck pain
- Disc herniation and disc bulge
- Concussion and post-concussion syndrome
These injuries can occur as a result of direct trauma or as a result of sudden change in speed or direction. Such acceleration/deceleration forces can put a lot of strain on the tissues in the spine and extremities.
Auto accident injuries aren't always apparent immediately following the car crash. Stress hormones like cortisol can surge during physical trauma and mask pain. That's why it's so beneficial to consult with a chiropractor soon after an auto accident, even if you think you feel fine. Seemingly unrelated issues like decreased energy, sleep problems, decreased focus, stiffness, or irritability, can all be signs of hidden underlying injuries. Our Boynton Beach chiropractic staff can identify hidden signs of tissue damage and initiate early treatment, which can prevent a small problem from becoming worse or recurring.
What Our Boynton Beach Chiropractor Can Do for Your Personal Injury
Chiropractic care is an excellent option for people looking to heal from injuries sustained during a car crash. Our services are completely non-invasive and support your body's natural healing. We provide:
- Spinal adjustments to correct any misalignments in spinal joints, decrease tension, and stimulation relaxation and pain relief throughout the nervous system
- Corrective exercises to help you reduce inflammation, promote tissue healing, and eventually restore the endurance of your stabilizing core muscles
- Patient education from our Boynton Beach chiropractor can help you learn how to improve your sleep, posture, stress management, diet, and other lifestyle habits to maximize your body's healing and alleviate your pain, stiffness, and other symptoms
Were You Recently in a Motor Vehicle Accident?
From major collisions to the smallest fender bender, our Boynton Beach chiropractic team is here to help you get back on the road to health. Call Woolbright Spine & Rehab at (561) 739-5393 to schedule an initial consultation today.