If you have recently sustained an injury or have chronic pain that is affecting your everyday function, consider physiotherapy. Physiotherapy is a way of providing treatment for pain and dysfunction that does not involve prescription medication or invasive surgery. If you recently had a stroke, a heart attack, or have undergone a hip replacement and need therapy, our chiropractic professionals at Woolbright Spine & Rehab in Boynton Beach, FL are ready to assist you. Physiotherapy is a treatment you can trust and delivers great results.
Conditions that Physiotherapy Treats
Our chiropractor offers physiotherapy for rehabilitation and prevention. Treatment can be for problems resulting from diseases, disabilities, and injuries such as:
- Back and neck pain caused by musculoskeletal issues
- Issues in the joints, muscles, bones, and ligaments such as arthritis
- Complications resulting from amputation
- Asthma and other lung conditions
- Disability resulting from heart problems
- Bladder and bowel issues
- Pelvic issues as well as childbirth-related issues
- Decrease or loss of mobility due to spinal injury, brain injury, or diseases such as multiple sclerosis or Parkinson’s disease
- Pain, swelling, fatigue, or decreased muscle strength
What to Expect During Treatment
Our chiropractor will begin by assessing your medical history and identifying any musculoskeletal dysfunction before creating a physiotherapy plan designed to relieve your pain and help your body heal. We will proceed to recommend a series of corrective exercises, massages, and other treatments to promote your recovery. Our physiotherapy differs from physical therapy in that it is a more hands-on approach. Our chiropractor will use manual techniques that involve assisting you with deeper stretches and other treatments.
Contact Our Chiropractor for Personal Injury Treatment in Boynton Beach, FL
Physiotherapy for personal injuries and other conditions is beneficial because it does not involve prescription medication or invasive surgery. Physiotherapy from our chiropractor will reduce your pain, restore your mobility, and enhance your body’s natural ability to heal itself. For more information on the benefits of physiotherapy or to schedule an appointment with our chiropractor, call Woolbright Spine & Rehab today at .